Saturday, January 14, 2012

Forgiveness

Please forgive me....... 
I know I have been M.I.A. for a long time! 
So much has happened in my life. 

I do still creep your pages and am friends with some on Facebook, not to mention following some on Pinterest! 
I have not forgotten about you all!!!!

 Last year, while making Lye soap for my Shoppe opening, I lost one of my Yorkies 
(Porsche) 


 It was really hard on me and I have still not opened my shoppe because I felt like that is what took my Girl from me and blamed myself for it! After grieving for her for so long, I came across a puppy that was related to Porsche. I looked at her picture every day and eventually decided she was what I neede to ease my pain. She will never replace Porsche in my heart, but she definitely reminds me of her everyday!
 Meet Paityn Paige! 

 She is a real handful, she often acts and sounds just like her Aunt and I sometimes think my Porsche teaches her what I I need in every situation! 

 Now, onto better things....... 

I am the proud Mammi of a beautiful baby girl, Kiara Lynn Roberts!

 She was born on November 21st.and weighed 9lbs. 8oz.. 
My son, his fiancĂ©e and Kiara have since moved back home! 
I love being able to see her and help care for her everyday..... 
But it sure has made life busy and full! 
Exactly what I have always enjoyed in my life, 
I seem to be the happiest when everything is crazy busy. 

 My oldest daughter is moving right along in her pregnancy and we will soon be meeting 
Gracie Mae Furner! 

 So, I have a baby shower that needs to be planned around mid February, which doesn't give me much time! Gracie is due on March 2nd. I am so excited! 

 I hope this post finds you all well and that all your hopes and dreams be one reality in 2012!!!!! Hope, Love & Foregiveness, 
Becky

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Becky ~
    think about you often~ figured you got busy with home selling~
    So Sorry about your Porsche~that is a hard hit~
    I had a cat named Buffy, he was old~ I was unloading groceries, then got in the car to move it & ran him over, he lived a few minutes, oh, it still makes me cry~But I tell myself accidents happen and that I did not do it on purpose~ hugs to you~

    Glad you got a new pup~ she is adorable~ give her kisses for me~

    And Grandbabies~ congrats so exciting!! whoo hooo~fun~ fun~

    Hope to see your more around blog land~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss - it is painful! Glad for your new babies you have to care for! Enjoy! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about Porsche. My thoughts and Prayers are with you.
    Paityn Paige is adorable!
    Congratulations on your new grandbaby and the newest one that's on the way!
    I follow you on Facebook, so I've seen pictures of your Grandbaby. SO ADORABLE!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry that you lost your precious baby. Our sweet little furry friends become family and when we lose them, it's like losing family... only they are more loyal than most family members, ha.

    Paityn Paige is a cutie! Look at that sweet little face. Congratulations on the new grandbaby!! She is adorable too! =]

    Have a delightful week~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Becky - you've been missed. So very sorry to hear of your loss - it's so painful to lose those furry little critters, but when you believe yourself responsible in some way, it's even more so. I know, I've been there. You need to forgive yourself. After all, we are just human.... Congratulations on the new grandbaby - she's a little doll....and woo hoo - another on the way. You're going to be one very busy Mammi!!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so good to hear from you again Becky. I wondered what happened to my wonderful friend that got me going in blogging and then left me all alone LOL.

    I'm so sorry about the loss of your pet. That is a hard thing to go through. I had such a hard time when I had to put my siamese down when she was almost 22 years old. Glad you got a new puppy again. It will help heal the hurt. My Tucker James didn't take Bugs' place but I love him as much.

    Hope you can continue to visit.

    Hugs
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete