Saturday, June 4, 2011

Today's Progress


My Baby girl learning from her Daddy how to use an air nailer.......YIKES!!!
She's gonna be tough, just like her MOM!
She's so stinkin' CUTE!!!!!
Okay, So I'm a little mushy!

Okay, In-floor heating tubes all installed!


Time for dinner and a trip to Lowe's to buy the plywood!
Dinner was my favorite! This is where my oldest daughter, Sonja works. Her night off, but we went anyways! Great food everytime!
Okay, back to work!


Plywood floor is done! This will be painted with porch paint. It will withstand the wet, mud and traffic!
Hopefully there will be lots of traffic! LOL



Needed to add some green to that gorgeous Rock wall my Hubby designed!


Wow, what a difference a few Hens & Chicks can make!
Worked til dark....
but it was worth every second!


Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

6 comments:

  1. Becky ~ everything is coming along great. Sure wish I could come for a visit when it's finished. Your daughter is very cute.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I always love it when someone else is doing the hard work. Really looking good:)
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your shop, must be a dream come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it all goes well for you! Best of wishes!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky
    Well I think it is looking great!!A wonderful way to do it~ all work as a family~ my kind of fun!!Seems so much enjoyable~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky, well its coming right along, your daughter is really cute, just love it when the family gets right in there and helps each other. Love the rock wall, take care. Vicky

    ReplyDelete