Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shoppe Progress

I started my day working in the soon to be Shoppe!
I ran the electrical, well....
until I ran out of outlet boxes.
Then I just ran the wires so I can finish putting in the boxes when Hubby stops to get me more.

As you can see, no little blue box attached to those wires,
but there will be!
Then I proceeded to do the insulation on the walls.

Hot, Humid, Sticky, Sweaty & ITCHY!!!!!!!!!
But the walls are all insulated!!!!!
YAY!
I hate that part of the building process,
especially all alone!
But a little tears and some determination will always get them job done. I just put on my Big Girl Panties and did it myself!
It's not the first time I've done this sort of thing.
I used to work with my Hubby building and renovating houses.
I just hate doing it alone!
I must admit, it will be worth it when it's done!
I'll keep you posted on progress :-)
Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Becky - I'm so very impressed! Whooaa - you go girl! Look at it this way - at least you'll be able to say it's your shoppe - and you did it yourself!!! There has to be lots satisfying in the progress you're making. Hang in - looking good! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Where is your shoppe? I wish I had my own shoppe! Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!! Progress!! It's amazing what you can get done when you put your mind to it. A little closer to finishing!!

    Have a wonderful day~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see it all finished ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HiBecky, I am so thrilled you are going to have your own shop, if primitives sold here I would love to have one, I am closing my antique booth at the end of the month, will probably be selling my handmades online and to a couple of shops. Can't wait to see your shop finished, guess you will be happy to. I am so happy for you, hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky, you are doing awesome!! You are right, insulating seems to be the worst part, especially when you are already hot and sweaty. Keep us posted, it looks like you guys are coming right along!!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good, can't wait to see the shoppe finished..or even better..that I finally will go on a trip to the States and would be able to visit your shoppe..wouldn't that be awesome.

    Take care.
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky
    I say itchy~ yuk~ I don't like doing insulation!!!When we insulated our attic~ yep, guess who crawled under the beams to lay it in place~ I itched for days~ LOL~
    Girl it is looking great~ ya go!!! Pat yourself on the back~ hugs to you!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete