Saturday, June 25, 2011

Poppin in.....

Just wanted to pop in to say a big hello and lots of hugz to all my followers and friends in blogland.
Above is the newest picture of my 1st grandbaby.
We found out on Wednesday that this is a picture of our little baby GIRL!
Her name will be Kiara Lynn 
I just love it!
My Son and his Fiance are so excited!
This morning my Daughter, Sonja, came for our weight watcher's breakfast as usual......
Except today she had some news for me and her Dad.
SHE IS EXPECTING, too!!!!
Her and Hubby have been married for 5 years and have wanted to try for their first child for quite some time. Always seemed to be "not the right time for them".
I explained to them that they will always be
1. At the beginning of the wrong time
2. In the middle of the wrong time
3. At the end of the wrong time
Their is no PERFECT time, just has to be when you are ready!
Well, They are ready NOW!!!!

Can you believe it? 
5 months ago, I wondered if I would ever have GRANDS.....
Now I will be having TWO!
And they will only be about 4 months apart!
I am so excited for both of my Babies who are having Babies!
Daddy says the youngest, (She is only 13) is getting a chastity belt for christmas!
LOL
I don't think he is ready to be a grampy, even though he is gonna be 50 in February! 

I have been working steadily on the shoppe and will post some more pics soon. 
I'm in the process of placing furniture and goodes. 
I wouldn't want to spoil the impact of the finished shoppe at this point, LOL.
Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the upcoming babies...twice the loving and spoiling to be done!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well..I guess I can leave a comment since you allow Anonymous...I can't leave a comment if I have to sign in to google.
    I am happy for you with the double grandkids coming soon. I remember the first grandchild and how I made tons of things..now I have 12 and is a much bigger job making gifts for them for Christmas..was easier when they were babies.
    If you haven't entered my give away then hop over and enter now..it will be ending soon. I am insidenanashead@blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo!!! Congratulations X2 Grandmum Becky!!! What wonderful news!!! Change is on the horizon all over your world!! Wishing you - and your family - the very best! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the babies! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Becky
    Congrats on a little girl on the way!! So exciting~
    fun times!! Granparenting is fun!!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the babies !How fun is that to be getting two ! Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean, I thought I was never going to have any grandchildren and now Oliver is here, he is 2 months today, well he cheated, was not suppose to be here until the end of July. I know you are on cloud nine with another on the way, thats great now they can grow up together. Have a happy 4th. Vicky

    ReplyDelete