Friday, April 1, 2011

Today's Project


After my morning chores, then doing our Business taxes online,
I decided to place a couple of shoppe orders. Finally finished with all the boring stuff!
Now I am working on making some Shoo-Fly Screens. These are actually quite large.
Large Shoo-Fly Screens
There will be three available.
Can be purchased Rust or Black
Price will be $20.00 + Shipping Each
1 is 39" Around & 6" in the Center
2 are 44 1/2" around & 4 1/2" Tall in center
~~~1 44 1/2" SOLD ON FACEBOOK~~~TY Shirley!~~~
Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

2 comments:

  1. HI, Becky~
    Pretty black shoo fly cover!!!Just realized I forgot to e-mail you~ I received the tobacco & the greens the on Wednesday~ Love them all!!!That tobacco smells so good!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the looks of those shoo flies... Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete