Saturday, April 9, 2011

Primin' ME!

Here are a few items I made for myself!
Prim things just for me to wear when I go to prim shops, Prim Shows and for working in my shoppe!
Bracelet inspiration from Becky Petit "Lizzy's Cabin"  


Earring idea from Sandy Schutt.
The purse is all my creation.
I like the turnout......
but, a little too small for me!
This one will be for sale!
$18.00 + Shipping
8" WIdeX 6"Tall
Strap is perfect for on the shoulder
Just big enough for
Cell, Checkbook, Change purse, Car keys and Credit cards!

I'm off to make me a bigger Purse!!!!!!
Have a great Weekend everyone!

Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

7 comments:

  1. Very nice Becky! It looks like you may have a winner! I am not a big jewelry person, I know, boring! LOL! I just wear my wedding rings pretty much.
    I made something and my son thought it was a purse! LOL! I said, no it isn't. Too cute though.
    Have a good day!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky
    Love your prim pretties~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, Love the jewelry. I am a braclet person. Such a cute idea. Are you going to make braclets to sell. SOme of us primies would like one to wear to our shows, too. Great job. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purse, but alittle small for me too...otherwise, I think I would need one for flea markets!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on all your goodies you made, really love the purse. Vicky

    ReplyDelete