Monday, April 25, 2011

New Items!

Primitive Pears
3 piece set
11-11 1/2" Tall
$12.00 + Shipping


Prim Journal
5 1/2"Tall
3 1/2" Wide
$6.00 each + Shipping


Hand-Wrapped Cloth Prim Earrings
$6.95 each + shipping
Sold

Prim Bags
Only 2 Available
8 1/2" Tall
7 1/2" Wide
$6.00 each + Shipping


And some things I've been working on for me and my Shoppe.......
My Square Nails Primitive Doll
I love her fingers and the way Betty Baker has designed her!
I have decided not to put clothes on her because I like the construction of her to show!


My Prim jewelry
Inspired by Becky Pettit of Lizzie's Cabin!
I love wearing the bracelets when out prim shopping!

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter and spent the Holiday with Loved ones!




Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

2 comments:

  1. Becky, Love all your new items. The pears are great, But I love the journals. I have kept a journal since I was in grammer school and I will be 56 yrs. old in Oct. I tell my family, they will all be burned before I die (LOL) Love the jewelry too. I'm sure they will all go fast. Love your work. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky
    Quick get some panties on the doll!!LOL She's a cutie!!!
    Love them prim pears~ great job on everything!!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete