Sunday, April 17, 2011

Missing everyone!

I have been missing you all so much! 
I haven't been doing my usual blog visiting and feel out of touch with you all!
The real estate business has kept me hopping, My crafting has me all wrapped up and my hubby has been working hard at getting my shoppe ready for me to fill it up!

I actually did a little crafting today then took some time for my family.
I had all of my kids home, my niece and Great Niece,  & My Dad and Step-Mom
all stayed for Dinner.
We enjoyed homemade Mac-n-cheese and Chicken Breasts on the grill
with Salad and all the fixin's!
Was a needed break!

Here is what I worked on this morning.




Prim Purse
11 3/4" Wide
7 3/4" Tall
drops 17 1/2" from Shoulder
Full length of Shoul
der Strap 36"
Hand Stitched Details
$22.00 + Shipping

Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

4 comments:

  1. This is great. I love it. Life does seem to grab us by the hand drag us along kicking and screaming sometimes.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life has been crazy too so I understand. Cute bag!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky... don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of doing things we love! Sounds like you had a great family gathering...

    Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky
    Must be going around~ my weekend was crazy!!
    But still loving life!!LOL~ But make hay while you can!!!
    Sounds like you had a wonderful family get-to-gether!!!
    smile
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete