Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Display Chain Easter Baskets!

Misi is doing her Tuesday Display Chain about Easter Baskets/ Baskets Today. Hop on over to her blog and join in on the fun. Just click on her name or her picture above and it will take you down the bunny trail directly to her!

Here is my Display Chain Picture for today

In the center is one of my very favorite old baskets.
Inside of it are the three gifts I won from Melissa
I Love them even more now that I have them!
The Bunny I have named Edgar...He is adorable with his little checkered britches!
Oh, and There's the gift I won on my very first Tuesday Display Chain...
The gourd nest of gourd eggs!
The other Easter items I have made myself and were the first of each pattern!

I have tons of baskets and would have liked to spend more time showing them all today,
but I have TONS of work to do...
Can't all be fun and games!
Good luck to all who enter today!
Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

13 comments:

  1. Hi, Becky~Beautiful baskets~ love them all~
    I am thinking all of us love baskets!LOL
    Great display!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky ,
    I hopped down the bunny trail and it led me here lol I am now a new follower thanks to the display chain , nice display and thanks for sharing. I like your blog look forward to visiting often . have a great week
    hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your baskets are wonderful. I love baskets. I too wish I could participate but just don't have the time. So for now I enjoy looking.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Prim Blessings!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful display of your baskets! I too have a ton more that I didn't post, they are 1 of my prim weaknesses! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely display.Love the little tuck ins too.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to meet you friend.....thanks so much for sharing with all of us today.....love your picture.......blessings~Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky, Love the middle one the best! All a wonderful though... Everyone's basket displays are makign want to go get a few more...I really don't have many very old baskets! NEED MORE! LOL! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky, beautiful display. Thanks for sharing!!! Enjoy your day ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute how you started your post with hop on down the bunny trail. Your display is so pretty. Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your display! All the baskets are prim perfect And a great way to share your giveaway winnings with all of us.
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  11. Becky~

    Love your basket display!! Your middle basket is my favorite. Have a wonderful evening.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Becky, love all your basket displays. The bunny in the middle basket is adorable!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great display - I love your baskets.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete