Thursday, March 24, 2011

Theodore E Bear

Hello Blogland!
My name is Theodore E. Bear
I am a Sweet Meadows Farm pattern.
My creator says I need to go to a good home.
I need lots of TLC, A good place to sit, and very little to eat.
Just remember, If you do not treat me right,
I DO BITE!!!!!


I am up for adoption for the low fee of
$35.00 + Air Fare.
I promise not to bite anyone else...
actually it was an accident.......LOL
Believe it or not, I had to use a disposable razor for this bear...
apparently my thumb was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
And they say a crafter's life is so easy.
If they only knew the hazards!!!!!!!

Every creation is so worth the knicks, cuts, needle pokes, burns & never ending boo-boos!!!!
I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!!

Here is the Special Order Bear that got me started on this project,
Squirten Lee Bear.
A Good Friend Requested a bear with a Snowman Hat Bowl Filler attached to his head!
He was dedicated to her dog (SQUIRT) that went to run with the angels 
on the day this bear was born!!!!
Thank you Kristina for the wonderful idea!!!!



Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

2 comments:

  1. Your new bear is wonderful. Really really cute.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, Becky!
    Theodore E Bear is cute~ Sassy isn't he~ Great job!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete