Friday, March 11, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Week #1


Item #1 A Faceless Doll


Item #2 An Old Jar of Seeds





Item #3 An Ironstone Dish


Item #4 A Doll Bed


Item #5 A Gingham Pillow Case

WHEW.......I found five of the six. 
Bummer that I actually had all of these items!
Gave me no reason to buy anything! LOL
Let's see what Misi @ http://1890gablehousemusings.blogspot.com
has us scavenging for next week!!!!!! 
Good Luck everyone in Blogland!!!!

Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

9 comments:

  1. Hip Hopping through.Thanks for sharing! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Becky
    Way to go girl~ love the post~ wonderful display!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky~

    Congrats on having all the goodies on Misi's first list. Happy hunting next week.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!Congrats on having all 6!!!! I need to go and get mine up!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Girls, I don't have all six, my pastry roller doesn't count! So I have changed my post to state that I only have 5 of the items, but I still get to move on to next week!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Becky! Just look at all those goodies! You cracked me up with, "Bummer that I actually had all of these items! Gave me no reason to buy anything!" I am determined not to buy a thing for the scavenger hunt...of course I thrift weekly, so...LOL
    Thanks for sharing your home with us Becky! Good luck to you!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent.
    we'll be seeing you next week!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete