Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh What A Relief..........

Oh what a relief it is, My sick 12 year old has gone back to school today, the sick Hubby is back at work, My son's car is on the road so mine is back in the driveway, My 24 year old daughter is at work,  Real Estate has been quiet today AND I AM CRAFTING!!!!!!!
What more could a SAHM ask for.....
Peace, Quiet & Crafts?!?!?!?!?
So far today, I have finished another set of stacking boxes.
Started a new pattern for Napping Bunnies by Kathy Kriebel of My Primitive Saltbox
And now I'm trying to help a New Blogger get some more traffic.
Felicia of RaggedyCreations is trying to get some followers. 
Please pay her a visit, make a comment and tell her I sent ya over to visit!
Just click on the name of her blog and it will take you right there.
I'll tell her to leave the light on for ya!!!!!


Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Becky
    Cute stuff~ can't wait to see the bunnies~
    glad things are going better & that all are getting well!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your stacking boxes! I bet the bunnies are going to be cute! Maybe things will run a little smoother now that everyone feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the peace when you get to be home alone....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it wonderful to be alone sometimes. I went through a bout of three weeks that I had at least one sick kid home from school. Can't wait to see the sleeping bunnies. Off to visit Felicia now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...your boxes are adorable! Did you paint them? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see your OK Becky. Miss you over on The Primitive Pantry. When are you coming back, a lot of the girls have been asking for you.

    ReplyDelete