Saturday, March 5, 2011

Napping Baby Bunnies!

I started these a few days ago, but life surely has slowed my progress.
After multiple attempts to get working on them, I woke up this morning determined to have a finished product before today was over!!!!!

I know this looks like an episode of CSI or Criminal minds gone bad!
Stained and Baked once......

Painted, Stained and Baked again!

Little babies in pieces!!!!!

Shhhhhhh. They're sleeping so peacefully waiting for Easter!!!
I posted this picture on Facebook as soon as they were asleep in their basket and have sold all three within a matter of a few minutes! TY to Theresa & Andrea for your purchases!
Of course I kept one baby for me!!!!!!
This is my Baby....Her name is "BABS"!!!!!!
Pattern by My Primitive Saltbox


Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

17 comments:

  1. They are so adorable Doesn't Kathy have some great patterns? I just purchased 4 patterns from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Bet you wish you had made more since they sold so fast.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt they sold that fast. They are super cute! Babs, Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I worked all day in my craft room and still didn't get anything finished. Too many projects going at one time. Love the bunnies. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are the cutest bunnies I have seen in a while. I like to make the little Mice and make some of them sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the display you made with Babs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! They are so adorable. Love your display.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww Becky they are sooooooooooo cute. Sorry guess I was part of the delay in making them.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too sweet! My family always knows when they see the body parts in the oven, somethings happening! LOL!
    Have a great day.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww Becky, these are adorable! I love the little eggs with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOUR BUNNIES TURNED OUT GREAT BECKY! I ALWAYS LIKE TO SEE SOME OF THE FINISHED PRODUCTS. I LIKE HOW YOU HAVE THEM WITH THE EGGS. I THINK I WILL ADD SOME OF MY EGGS TO MINE AS WELL.

    ReplyDelete