Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Got the CRAZIES!

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days! 
I have been really crazy with extra Real Estate work. 
It's like people are coming out of the woodwork!
 My son's car broke down so I had to take a day to get his New (Used) car on the road. 
And we had his 22nd Birthday party. (OMG, Where did 22 years go?)
Have had no time for crafting :-(
Hopefully tomorrow I can create something!
My brain has been going Stir Crazy with Ideas!

Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

3 comments:

  1. Slow down before you have a heart attack! Don't worry things will get done eventually.
    Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been a very busy lady.. time to slow down and get back to crafting.
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, How life starts spinning & before you know it is March 2011 where did yesterday go?
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete