Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friend, Fun, Food, Finds!!!!!!

I went with Sandy again today.
We went to the Antique Show @ the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, NY.
There was so much there I wanted....I would have needed a U-Haul to get it all home!!!! OH, and a few more credit cards...Tee-hee-hee
After the Show, we went to lunch at a Burger Joint called "Five Guys Burger's & Fries"
It was definitely not on my Weight Watcher's "CAN HAVE" List,
but I had a burger anyways!
Next we went to a shop that I had never been to in Jamesville, NY.
Colonial Outfitter's is the name of the shop.
I need more than a U-Haul for that place!
I think I died and went to PRIM HEAVEN!!!!!
The shop is small, but what an amazing impact it makes!
A beautiful old stone building, with gorgeous old wood flooring!
The perfect place for the owner's to display their beautiful Goodes!
Here is everything I bought today....
The top Cheese Box at Colonial Outfitter's
The Rat at the Antique Show
The Measure and the Scoop at Colonial Outfitter's
The Crock at the Antique Show
The light Masher all the way to your right at the Antique Show
The Giant Firkin on the bottom at the Antique Show
.....And I was determined to have all six of Misi's Scavenger Hunt Items!
So I Purchased this for $2.00 at the Antique Show
A Pastry Roller!!!!!
GO HOME TEAM!

And my Cheeseburger!!!!!!!


Sandy brought me a surprise today...
I just love the way she wrapped it!!!!!
I love my Mouse sooo much!
Hugs and Kisses to Sandy!
I named him ANDY!!!!!
I gave her one of the Slave Dolls I made yesterday!
We had another great day!
While I was at the Antique Show buying my crock,
A Lady stopped me, gave me her name and phone number and told me she has 
crocks that she would like to sell to me!
When I came home I called her and I think we made a deal over the phone for all of her crocks!
I am supposed to meet her at the flea market in Syracuse tomorrow morning!
Wish me luck and hopefully they are worth the trip!
I am so excited, I will never sleep tonight!
It feels like Christmas!

Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

16 comments:

  1. Wow Becky: Great finds! I'm about an hour away from Syracuse (in Rochester)...I'll have to make a trip to the antique show sometime...
    patti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great day. We have a Five Guys here, but nowhere prim to shop. Love all your treasures especially the pastry roller. I don't have one of those either. Good luck with the crocks tomorrow. Hope they have a new home with you this time tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great finds at both the antique show and the prim shoppe. Love the little mouse.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow really great finds. Hey about how much are the crocks worth/ or should I pay for one?
    Thanks.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Becky, sounds like an awesome day! Especially the deal on crocks! I am loving that mouse!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome goodies!
    Especially love that firkin.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul!! Love all your goodies -- and I can imagine how excited you must be about those crocks! Hope you get a bunch of good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Becky, YOU GO GIRL! LOL! I love all your finds! I cannot choose a favorite!
    Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds Becky!
    So many goodies~ the mouse is adorable!!You girls are having a blast~ I love hearing about your adventures~ you girls know how to have fun!!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you did have a great day! It would be nice if we could take a u haul and bring home everything we wanted! Although then we would just need a bigger house and then more money and then more this and then more that, so maybe it's good we can't! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds! Looking forward to seeing all those crocks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh to live in a place where you can go to sales and shows like you do! Not here in my corner of the west! I can go to a horse show, or a tractor sale...lol
    You found some killer things. Good luck on the crocks!
    Enjoy
    Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!!! you found great stuff, and the BURGER YUMMO!!! Ok, love the mouse....hate mice, but love the mouse! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWZERS you got some awesome goodies

    ReplyDelete