Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What a Mess!!!!!

Well, this is what my Table looked like before noon today!!!!
I know, not a pretty sight!!!!
I am working on three projects at once and my pantry cakes still need to be wrapped!
Carrots, Eggs and Chocolate Bunnies!
They WILL be finished tomorrow!
Had a few interruptions today for work( I work from home as a Virtual Assistant to Real Estate Agents) and the normal household interruptions. Feel like I accomplished nothing today, but did make some progress. The Chocolate Bunnies, Carrots and Eggs will be for sale on my Mercantile Page as soon as they are complete.

On another note, I want to thank all of my Followers for sharing their followers with me. 
I also want to thank everyone for all the awesome comments!
I never thought anyone would take interestin what I do in a day of my simple Humdrum Life!!!!
I want to thank Teresa @Deppenhomestead for making the first purchase from my Blog!!!!
 You will always hold a special place Here!!!!

YAY!!!!! We are at  84 Followers!!!!
In First Place...Linda @ Parker's Paradise has sent 8 Followers!!!!!
We have 3 in tie for second place!
Jenn aka BusyBee has sent 4
Dee  @ IceHouseCrafts has sent 4
Teresa@ Deppen Homestead has sent 4
Woo hoo! YOU GO GIRLS!




Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

4 comments:

  1. oh my! you have been super busy! sounds just like me starting a million things at once! lol! :) it all will be just fabulous...i know! I NEED TO GET YOU SOME MORE FOLLOWERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Becky,
    You are busy~ busy, I can't wait to see the finished products~ looking good( FYI: I LOVE CARROTS!, so I will be looking for the listing!)I am so glad I was the 1st buying, the letters are so cute!!!
    Way to go 87 followers Yeah,
    I think us girls are all on a mission to bring you as many as we can!
    It is so much fun!!!LOOK At LINDA Go~~ she is really in the lead! and Jenn, Dee & I we need to work harder!LOL
    enjoy the day
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep 'em Coming Girls! I am lovin' the excitement every time I get a new follower!!!!!!
    Have a great Day!
    MMMuuuuuuaaaahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see other people make messes too! I'm here via Teresa at deppenhomestead1862, I signed up as a follower!

    ReplyDelete