Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pantry Box Stack!

CRAZY DAY! In between my J.O.B (Virtual Real Estate Assistant), Facebook Selling, Daughter home from school for vacation & Hubby home with the Flu, I did actually accomplish something!
A Stack of Pantry Boxes!

It took a while to keep things moving smoothly today with everything out of whack, but this is where I remembered to start taking pictures.
One of the 6 boxes finished.
All six boxes have been painted, three have been totally aged and ready for labels.
Designed and stained my own labels.
One full stack completed and posted for sale! 
Big difference from start to finish! I think I am satisfied! 



 Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

8 comments:

  1. Hey there are great, love the labels especially.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky those stack boxes came out great with the labels as weel. The are going to look grest in someone's kitchen or diningroom!

    Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! They came out great! Have a relaxing weekend. Sounds like you need it...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boxes....the labels look awesome on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say you got TONS done in the face of your busy day! lol
    Love the pantry boxes.
    Enjoy your weekend
    Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all that going on, I'd say you did good! Th boxes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could get as much done as you do with all "those" distractions!

    D

    ReplyDelete