Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Credit Card is Screaming!!!!!!

I know I heard it scream today!!!!!
I just became a retailer for Family Heirloom Weavers. 
Omg, I ordered myself a whole new bedroom set with throws, pillow cases and curtains!
Not to mention a throw for my THINKING CHAIR and Tobacco curtains for my Entry Room!

If you are interested in any of their products, please let me know via email!
ALL PICTURES ARE OWNED BY FAMILY HEIRLOOM WEAVERS
Bedroom Curtains in Brown Stripe
Bottom Coverlet in Brown/Linen
Middle Layer Coverlet Chocolate Brown
Top Layer Coverlet Brown/Linen
Throw for the end of the bed Brown/Linen
Pillowcases
Throw for my Lap in my Thinking Chair....Brown/Linen
The Picture above of the Tobacco Curtains is in My Entry Room of My Home!
Gotta get busy crafting and Selling!!!!!
Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

6 comments:

  1. oh, that sounds exciting... please post some pictures

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky
    Oh, how exciting! I love Weavers>>love love! The curtains, girl let that credit card scream! Weavers is so worth it!
    enjoy
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Becky, I know what ya mean. There's sooo many things that we "must have" for our homes. Oh Lord, I love the colonial textiles, but I haven't even started buying yet, 'cause I just know what it's gonna cost. Your home looks very nice:) I love it! One of these days... lol.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments Ladies!
    Carol, I soon will be showing off the items I purchased from you! I got my Tracking # today!!!!!
    Everyone will love them!
    Thanks to all!
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have those for my bed too!!! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell me how I can get one of those coverlets?

    ReplyDelete