Monday, February 7, 2011

Mundane Monday

It was a very uneventful day.Just about as Mundane as it could possibly be! I had to work! oh, what a horrible word. I did accomplish some cleaning up after the Super Bowl Party Yesterday. Not a lot happened here today except lots of clicking on the keyboard. Had my Girl home sick from school and not feeling the greatest myself. I didn't make or create anything today. Sorry to be a downer today, just tired from a long weekend I guess!!!!!!!
Maybe I need to get out of this house for a bit tomorrow, give me a new and fresh perspective when I get back home! Need some inspiration and some ideas! Oh, that probably means I need to go antiquing or shopping!!!!!!! ;-}
Who wants to go????????
Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

7 comments:

  1. I would love to go antiquing! Where are we going? There isn't any place decent around here. Can't wait for the flea markets to start up.
    Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go junkin! My kind of a get away," my day">>always helps me get on the sunny side!
    Hope you girl is feeling better & that you are not coming down with a bug!
    hope you get away!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day out to me!Antiquing is one of my fav things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, my work schedule got all messed up over the weekend and I didn't get to sew any. I went yesterday to Anns shop, Country Heart, to pick up some items for my antique booth. Anns shop was starting to look like spring. I got some great ideas and of course I got a few goodies for me. I think the trip done me some, got me out of the house and also got some fresh ideas. Oh that shopping trip you are taking, I will be in the car waiting. Have fun. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now it's snowing again....supposed to get 12 more inches today! May be stuck here again!!!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky
    Received the package today!All safe & sound!
    love the letter, the bunnies & carrots and the little cake!
    thanks
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY Teresa!!! I always worry about the shipping process. Glad you liked everything!!!! You will always be special, U were my first Blog Sale!!!!!!!
    BIG HUGZ,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete