Friday, February 4, 2011

Mass Production!

Today was a productive day!
But I need an assembly line! LOL
I started early this morning, cutting, sewing and stuffing!

Then, Painting, Staining and Baking!!!!!!!
Oh, and I am attempting to dehydrate carrots in there too!
uggghhhhh!!!! The mess just keeps getting bigger!
But... More colorful!

The two pictures above are the items I made for me.....
yeppers, a couple to sell and one of everything for me!!!
I do have these items for sale on my Mercantile Tab above!
Thanks for visiting me!!!!
Next time maybe you could stay for coffee!
Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

8 comments:

  1. You are creating so many amazing Spring /Easter prims! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much....Gotta stay busy, Easter will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, You are like a little machine that won't stop! I LOVE your display and how you put it all together! YOu GO GIRL!
    Prim Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dining room table looks like yours, so many projects to do and not enough time. Pretty soon my husband is going to blow! LOL
    Enjoy and Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky
    So enjoyed the walk through "Mass Production"!
    They turned out so cute!
    I see 110 followers!Wow!
    enjoy the day
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing better then me! I have the same patterns, just haven't gotten to them yet!! They look really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've been busy busy!! Cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I like them all.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete