Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm not a LOSER!

OMG, I just heard the news!!!!!!! 
I WON the Tuesday Display Chain!
I have never won anything in my life until now!
 Look at what I have won........
Can you believe it!
Thank you to Misi @ 1890 Gable House Musings for your Tuesday Display Chains
and to Teresa @ Deppenhomestead1862 for Hosting this weeks Contest
I am a great fan of both girls' blog sites. I spend more time on their blogs than I do working on my own. Thank you both so much for erasing my title of the biggest "LOSER"!!!!
Muuuuuaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

6 comments:

  1. Becky Congrats!!!
    Way to go you ARE A WINNER!!NOT A Loser!!
    answer to question: pea bird, purchased in ohio at a store in Hartville!
    It so silly, I love it~
    thanks so much for joining in on the chain~ I am addicted to coming up with display ideas~ it inspires me!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Becky!! I love the Tuesday display chain, I don't always get to post but I do when I can. I do always look at everyone's post and always enjoy it so much.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Becky!

    It's great when you never win anything and then all of a sudden, out of the blue comes a surprise and you never know this run of good luck might continue and your name may get pulled out of the hat when I draw my give away!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and may the good luck stay with you!

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your winnings!!!
    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Congrats on your winnings. Misi stuff is the greatest. I had the pleasure of winning once too. Enjoy your goodies, can't wait to see them displayed in your home.
    Hugs Theresa

    Pop in to check out my blog if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too Funny Theres.....I was on your blog while you were on mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete