Monday, February 21, 2011

I love Blogs!

I have been doing a little crafting, some facebooking and a lot of blog hopping today. 
I did squeeze in some cleaning and crafting too!!!
I have found so many wonderful sharing blogs since I started my Blog! 
I just wanted to say thank you to all who enter here!
I appreciate all the comments and visits! 
You all put a smile on my face everyday! 
It may be cold outside, 
the wind is blowing, 
No sunshine in sight........
but a quick look on my blog or a visit to one of yours
makes me feel all warm and sunny inside! 
Thank you all for Living,Loving,Giving,Sharing and Being YOU!


These are the items I worked on today.
A Tut by Amy @ Cottageprims ( She's such a sweetie)
Cotton Batting Rag Balls......


 And a Flour Sack I created myself!
That's all for today,
wishing you all Warms & Sunnies inside & out!!!!!


Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

11 comments:

  1. I've got to agree with you. The land of Blog is a wonderful world. I feel fortunate to be able to witness so much talent, including yours. It's too bad cleaning has to take away from our creativity. lol Your rag balls look great and so does the flour sack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a month or so into blogging and already have been welcomed by so many wonderful people. Love the batting rag balls and how you have the displayed. Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky~

    Love the rag balls. I may have to hop over to find out how to make my own.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Becky, love your cotton batting balls, they look fabulous in the trug grouped with the sunflowers and candle, what a great idea!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. See sweetie~ They turned out wonderful! Thanks for sharing the finished project it was my first tutorial.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky, I so agree about blogging, visiting a friend is as simple as sitting down at the computer.8-)
    I love the rag balls and flour sack. I plan to make some of the rag balls myself. I love how you have them displayed too.
    Have a great day!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky the cotton balls are awesome, you are a VERY talented chick!

    I also LOVE the flour sack that you made!!!

    Have a wonderful day and stay warm.
    Prim Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been very busy creating wonderful prim things! Looks great! Kindest Regards, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Becky
    I am just loving your blog~ your's is one I love hopping over to see what you are up to!
    And look more goodies~ so inspiring!
    I am lovin the flour sack!
    smiles & a big hug( thanks for blogging!)
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Becky,
    Love your blog...
    I'm a follower
    Love those rag balls - they look awesome

    Prim hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete