Tuesday, February 1, 2011

For Sale!

I have one of each set for sale of these items.....
5 Waxed Salt Dough Ornies Set #1
$8.00 + Travel Fares

5 Waxed Salt Dough Ornies Set #2
$8.00 +Travel Fares

5Waxed Salt Dough Ornies Set #3
$8.00 + Travel Fares

5 Waxed Salt Dough Ornies Star Set
$8.00 + Travel Fares

9 Waxed Salt Dough Heart Bowl Filler Set
$6.00 + Travel Fares

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE ITEMS
Thank you for visiting!

****All Salt Dough Items are Sarah's (AllRoadsLead Home) Recipe!TFS




Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

8 comments:

  1. Becky, I love the hearts and the stars! GREAT job girl! You are good at crafts, I wish I was!!!!
    Sarah's recipe for the salt dough is a great one. She is a sweetie to share!!!

    Prim Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just found your blog and these are so cute:) I was looking through your posts and found the pics of your kitchen, OH MY, LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS....forgot to mention I came to visit at the suggestion of Teresa at Deppen homestead 1862:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last batch. Do you do PayPal? What would shipping be to 52641?
    ★Linda★
    I'm giving away a CSN gift certificate over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I do Paypal.... Shipping to 52641 will be $1.90 For the Heart Bowl Fillers Set of 9
    Thanks for Looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky
    They are wonderful! Great job!
    Look at you go>>79 followers!
    Wow!!!
    keep safe
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becky: Just found your blog; it is so cute and it doesn't look like you are new at blogging. I am fairly new and still learning how to do it. Please visit http://theoldefarmhouse.blogspot.com leave a comment and become a follower. I will follow you, too. Love your colors!
    Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete