Sunday, February 6, 2011

Did U miss me?

Sorry I went A.W.O.L. Yesterday,
 It was my Hubby's Birthday on Friday and we celebrated it yesterday, we had a house full!!!! 
I scrubbed, Cleaned and Redecorated all Day!
I did some rearranging in our Entry Room aka THE POOL HALL!
It's too cold for for us to enjoy the Pool Table in the Barn this time of year,
so I agreed to let Hubby bring it in the house 'til Spring!
Well, while cleaning, I came across these small travel pillows my daughter used to use when we went for long rides in the car.
I thought I should put them to good use instead of being stuffed in a closet.
Stained them.....
Baked them.....
Finished, for now!
I think I might add a little patch on one and maybe a big patch on the other.
Quick and simple!


Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

3 comments:

  1. That is making great use out of old pillows!
    Add patches! I like the patches, makes things look old!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of those pillows, too. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete