Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to The Crow's Nest

Hi everyone!
My name is Becky. I live in Central New York with my Husband, Robb, my daughter, Ronica and my five....yes, I said five yorkies. Pixi, Porsche, Paris, Prada and Bourke.I have two children that have moved from the nest to start creating nests of their own, Sonja, my oldest daughter and Kris, my son who is the middle hatchling!
I have always loved decorating with Primitive style. I owned a gift shoppe for a while....then we kept moving (Robb used to be a contractor and built and sold our homes often, and I am in real estate...guess I can't blame only him)I got tired of packing up my shoppe and renaming it based on the building I would have for my shoppe. I THINK we have finally built our dream home and plan on staying here until Ronica graduates from high school in about 6 years. I miss my shoppe and have recently decided to open for business again!
I love to do all types of crafts! Such as knitting, tole painting, sewing, fabric crafts, staining, drying, a jack of all trades I guess! I am always willing to try new crafts as long as they fit into my Prim style. I have been gathering lots of patterns and ideas for a few months. I have made some wares that I just had to have right away. My handmades are pictured on my facebook page. TheCrow'sNest Gift Shoppe. Please fly on over to facebook and join the nest by becoming a friend of our flock!
Well, my flock must be fed, so I will say ta-ta for now.
Prim Blessings to all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment