Sunday, January 30, 2011

SUPER SUNDAY!!!

It was surely a struggle, but worth every bit of pain in the palm of my hands!
Two coats of spray paint...rust colored primer and a textured paint.

added a rusty wire for finger handle.....
My ShooFly Screen!
Not too bad for a dollar store find! 
Now, onto today's next project,
This tutorial came from Kerri @ The Calico Rabbit (TFS)
After Sanding....
After painting and sanding again....
Finished!
Found a temporary home for the Pantry Cake Paddle....

Well, the original plan today was to make my Bowl Rack.
I did start the planning process.
I have all the measurements and the full layout of the Rack.

I do not have the exact boards I want to use.
Guess that means a SHOPPING TRIP!
LOOK OUT LOWE'S...HERE I COME!

Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

12 comments:

  1. They look so great!! You primmed them up perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great....as always..."great job"..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fly screens! i am sooo addicted to those! :) your cutting boards turned out great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job... very creative and cute. Love them. Thanks for sharing
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never thought to use wire for the handle,I've been using vintage knobs and it's a pain to get then snug.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your idea and I am going to try this in the next couple of days. I will let you know how they turn out, thanks for sharing!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. love every thing you do , you sure stay busy
    but busy is good then i get to look at more and more !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very creative, so many goodies!
    I so enjoyed!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow... i guess i really lucked out... i bought my strainer so OLD that the handle rusted off and all i had to do was stain a knob to put ontop! Yours looks like alot of hard work! but you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the comments Ladies!!!!! I wish the handles would have fallen off Elisha.....that was tough work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on the paddles! Don't Know how I missed your blog!
    I saw your giveaway on another site and thought...that paddle looks familiar!

    HA HA!
    Hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete