Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Crafting

I have finished a few of my knitting projects that I have been putting off. Finding new patterns and Tuts sometimes give me new ideas and ones that are not finished get put on the back burner. I say do whichever ones  keep your creative juices flowing. Just start a basket of unfinished items. Just be sure to occasionally go back and finish them. Sometimes it's nice to have partially finished items so when you have only a little time, you can quickly accomplish something!!!! Here is my basket of UNDONE'S!


and here are the projects I took out of that basket today and finished.....




These are a made from a new recipe I found for PANTRY CAKES. Very prim and smell delish!!!

Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment