Saturday, January 29, 2011

Satisfying Saturday

Hey All,
I got up full of energy today!
Planned on building a bowl rack, but other ideas were rolling around in my head while I was sleeping.
I started with some housework......then saw an item I had picked up at a thrift store for $1.99
So, I began sanding......
After a while, another design appeared....
So, I Sanded some more......


Then did a little staining and buffing!
Here is the completed project!

Well, after that was complete I jumped to the next idea!!!!
Grabbed up some goodies....
And GOT BUSY!
I got so busy, I forgot to take pictures......NOT!!!
Here it is....start to finish in only a couple hours!
(Remember....I can't wait for nuttin', gotta have it now!!!)

Well....still more time before I have to cook for the flock!
HMMMMMM...........
Oh, I had to find a home for the Black shelf I repurposed the other day which started out green with heart cutouts. I wanted to use it as a bowl rack, but it just was not big enough for the bowls I have.
So, this is what I did....

I added a little rusty wire across the front of each shelf and found it a home!

I also spray painted the lids of the jars with Rustoleum Texture paint. Some of them were yellow with writing on them.
Then I had to COOK!!!!!!
Fun time is over 'til tomorrow. Still planning the Bowl Rack! We'll see!



Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest

7 comments:

  1. Oh I've been wanting one of those candle holders.Keep going to buy one and hubby says he'll make it.He's been to busy and like you I'm not good at waiting.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! I like everything! Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling Amy....until a few months ago, my husband owned a construction business (He has changed his profession due to economy) and I would tell him I needed him to build me something, but it would take forever. Usually I would just go buy it or go without it! I don't want to bother him, so I will do it myself!!!!!
    Renee thanks for the sweet comment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you give me some of your energy! Love your projects. Prim Blessings! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, Shipping some energy your way Via Overnight Express!!!!!

    ReplyDelete