Monday, January 24, 2011

My 6:30 A.M. Project!

I woke right up this morning full of energy! Before my second cup of coffee was finished, So was my first project for the day!!!!!
STEP 1...Make A MESS!
Step 2..... Rack my Brains!
Step 3...... Turn Right side out!
Step 4........Make Another MESS!!!! 
Step 5....... Bake it!!!!!
Step 6.......Hang it!!!!!
Step 7.....Prim it!
Step 8.....Admire it!!!!!







Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

6 comments:

  1. Love it Becky I need 3 for my kitchen.... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope not this girl, curtains is one area Im lacking talent.... LOL XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Love the ladder above the window! Love the sink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I THINK YOUR " WHAT IS IT ?" IS SOME KIND OF STRAINER.. MAYBE FOR PAINTS OR??????

    MAURINE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky
    I am so enjoying your blog!I love the work you do and you showing how is awesome!
    The prim curtain,PERFECT!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete