Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Morning Projects


 This mornings projects........
Envelopes Ready to be crafted into something!!!!!!




Faux Tobacco Leaves...Dried together in bunches instead of individually, I like the look even better, I didn't use the smallest leaf in the pattern......Made them longer too!!!!!

After a few household duties, I went to the Post Office to mail a SWAP Package and also 
A set of Sock ornies that were purchased from me! 

Oh, but the other local gift shoppe is open......gotta stop in to see what is new (OLD). I found a couple of items I knew I wanted, Merchantile Gathering Magazine (Fall2010 & Holiday2010), A Simple Life Magazine, Our free Country Register Newspaper and the Judy Congdon Book "Home Again-Simply Country". Yet, I just had took look around to see what kind of Prim/Colonial Goodies I could get for redecorating my house to a more simpler style!!!!!
And what to my wondering eyes did appear?
It has nothing to due with reindeer!!!!

A Baby Firkin (Ornament Size) 
$6.00


A Handful of Well Used Kitchen Utensils
$1.00-$8.00


A Firkin That I will give the TLC it deserves!!!!!
$21.00

AND.........


A 2 Gallon Crock in very good Condition
$18.00/NOT...I asked her to take $15.00and she did!!!

Total Price for some amazing finds in our own little hometown,
PRICELESS!!!!
Prim Blessings to all... From Becky@ The Crow's Nest Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Beck, What a great deal on the crock, that is a steal!!!!! I also love the little firkin, You have great taste!!!! All the kitchen utensils!! You know how to get a bargin, I need to go shopping with you until we drop!!!!!!! How does that sound!!!! Then go for lunch and then go shopping again!!!!!!!!
    Hugs Friend,
    Tricia, XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, ANYTIME Darlin'!!! I am a Shop-a-holic!!!!! I hope you can keep up with me.....bring your credit card Girly, we are gonna need it!!!!!
    Luv,Bec XOXOX

    ReplyDelete